Description

California Preservation Service (CAPS)
West side of the Western Pacific's Sacramento one-story Mission Revival-style station completed October of 1909. It opened for freight service on December 9, 1909, and passenger service August 22, 1910 when the first passenger train passed through Sacramento en route to Oakland. The building faces J Street between 19th Street and the Union Pacific Railroad (formerly Western Pacific) tracks and is now the Old Spaghetti Factory restaurant. Willis Polk designed the building.

Details

Statistics

from
to
Export