Description

California Preservation Service (CAPS)
Exterior side view of Southern Pacific of Mexico stock car 76701 photographed in Los Angeles. The car was built by the American Car & Foundry Company, outshopped in May of 1900. SPNM merged into SP in 1902. Stock cars were used for the transportation of livestock, equipped with a roof, slatted sides and side doors, single or double deck, and frequently with feed and water troughs.

Details

Statistics

from
to
Export