Description

California Preservation Service (CAPS)
View looking northeast from roof of new station. The old station (completed in 1879) is still standing. The new station was dedicated February 27, 1926. Other structures include the Motor Car Shop with motor cars being used as buildings, the south facade of the Boiler Shop, and the 3-story Office Building with palm trees in front.

Details

Statistics

from
to
Export