Map of the town of San Leandro, county seat of Alameda County, surveyed for the proprietors February 1855
Full Collection Name
Historic maps of the Bay Area
G4364.S617 1855 .H5
Other Physical Details
35 x 46 cm
Earth Sciences & Map Library
Includes surveyor's certification dated Feb. 6, 1855 and county recorder's certification dated June 14, 1870.
Oriented with north toward upper left.
Original ms. map in Alameda Co. Recorder's Office, Map Book 1, p. 14.
Covers area bounded generally by San Leandro Creek, Watkins St., Castro St., and Alvarado St.
Shows drainage, block and lot numbers, measurements, etc.