Plat of the Barstow Ranch, Containing 150 acres, owned by Geo. C. Barstow, Th. H. Holt, D.W. Perley & M. Whitcomb. Surveyed January 8th, 1861
San Francisco [Calif.], Edward Denny & Co., [19--]
Full Collection Name
Historic maps of the Bay Area
G4364.S5G46 1861 .W3 1900
[ca. 1:3,168]. 4 chains to 1 in.
Other Physical Details
on sheet 68 x 51 cm
Earth Sciences & Map Library
Original issued: [San Francisco : s.n., 1861].
Filed in County Recorder's office June 5, 1861.
Covers area bounded by California, west 14th, Turk and west 21st streets.
Blue line print.