Mission of San Carlos de Monterey, founded 1770. Ruins of the Mission Church - Interior.
[approximately 1868-1873, published approximately 1873-1875]
Full Collection Name
Lone Mountain College Collection of Stereographs by Eadweard Muybridge
BANC PIC 1971.055:986--STER
The Bancroft Library
Researchers may make free and open use of the UC Berkeley Library’s digitized public domain materials. However, some materials in our online collections may be protected by U.S. copyright law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use (Title 17, U.S.C. § 107) requires permission from the copyright owners. The use or reproduction of some materials may also be restricted by terms of University of California gift or purchase agreements, privacy and publicity rights, or trademark law. Responsibility for determining rights status and permissibility of any use or reproduction rests exclusively with the researcher. To learn more or make inquiries, please see our permissions policies (https://www.lib.berkeley.edu/about/permissions-policies).