Commencing the erection of steel frame, City Hall. (Arrow marks location of corner stone.) Oct. 22nd, 1913. Corner stone laid Oct. 25th, 1913. 1647.
Full Collection Name
History of the City Hall and Civic Center by T.B. McGinnis
BANC PIC 1995.006:012--ALB
The Bancroft Library
Researchers may make free and open use of the UC Berkeley Library’s digitized public domain materials. However, some materials in our online collections may be protected by U.S. copyright law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use (Title 17, U.S.C. § 107) requires permission from the copyright owners. The use or reproduction of some materials may also be restricted by terms of University of California gift or purchase agreements, privacy and publicity rights, or trademark law. Responsibility for determining rights status and permissibility of any use or reproduction rests exclusively with the researcher. To learn more or make inquiries, please see our permissions policies (https://www.lib.berkeley.edu/about/permissions-policies).