Saved from the fire of April 18/06 and built about 1860 when the Bay came up to Steuart St. East side of Steuart St. between Howard and Folsom Sts. Used as Sailor Boarding House. Taken Nov. 29/24.
Full Collection Name
Jesse Brown Cook Scrapbooks Documenting San Francisco History and Law Enforcement
BANC PIC 1996.003:Volume 19:101b--fALB
The Bancroft Library
Researchers may make free and open use of the UC Berkeley Library’s digitized public domain materials. However, some materials in our online collections may be protected by U.S. copyright law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use (Title 17, U.S.C. § 107) requires permission from the copyright owners. The use or reproduction of some materials may also be restricted by terms of University of California gift or purchase agreements, privacy and publicity rights, or trademark law. Responsibility for determining rights status and permissibility of any use or reproduction rests exclusively with the researcher. To learn more or make inquiries, please see our permissions policies (https://www.lib.berkeley.edu/about/permissions-policies).